Friday, March 29, 2013

Arizona

We just returned home from 8 lovely days in sunny Arizona. We went there without a complete schedule of things to do. It was so nice. We all had some much needed down time.




A photo of Allie on our way to the airport.
We spent the first day just hanging around Scottsdale. A must on my list was a visit to Sprinkles Cupcakes. I know they have one in Chicago but to have one so close to where we were staying was nice.
Next on our list was a visit to Sedona. We went to The Chapel of The Holy Cross.




This is a view from the window of the Church... Not too shabby! I could get used to it ;).








We visited the Grand Caynon. Oh my was that amazing. All of the pictures of that visit are on Allie's camera. If you ever have a chance to visit it. I would recommend it!




This was taken in Old Town Scottsdale. We stopped at a gelato place. It was very tasty. A picture of Allie and Matt by a huge boot!








I HATE pictures of myself, hence the reason I look awkward.. I think it's the only one of Doug and I. We didn't take a lot of pictures but I wanted to share a few of the ones I had.
We went into a Restoration Hardware that was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Allie and I joked that we want to live I'm it. It was three stories and it was out of this world. The top floor was open air and had all of their outdoor living decor. I took home some amazing ideas. Seriously, this store was to die for!
On a Frances Dureen note, I have a garage full of furniture to redo. I am really excited about some amazing furniture that I found. I am still trying to get into a groove at my new space. I love all the people at the mall. They have been so welcoming and sweet. I am moving lots of stuff into my basement space but I really need to do something to personalize it. It's not how I want it to look but I have lots of ideas!
Hopefully I'll be posting some finished pictures next week.
Happy Easter!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment